Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding At Sunset Damona Lisa


Nov. 12th, 2010. Peters & Porter wedding, this is the second wedding this season with a young couple, and I think this is my first time with a couple from Canada, let me tell you this, one of the most fun wedding ever, I was surprised, all the family and friends were so friendly, the food was great, and those blue shots, wow!, my beautiful friend Brooke Schnepp from Miamor Weddings did an outstanding job planning this wedding, this wedding rocks!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, maybe my girlfriend and I can get married there!! I will let you know!!

Gabriel

Wenni Donna said...

Wedding At Sunset Damona Lisa!! It is looking so chic. All of these photos are looking stunning. I can't wait to post my own wedding reception photos. We had hosted a chic rustic themed party at one of the Chicago event venues and I will share the photos as soon as we get home from our honeymoon trip.